The Complete Orb Effect Priority Table
Baca saya dulu
2 Peraturan dasar:
* Orb effects tidak akan pernah stack.
* Hanya mungkin ada 1 buah Buff Placer untuk tiap serangan.
* Efek yang didapat hanyalah yang dituliskan dalam sel tabel. If you get both, it says both. If there's some strange mechanics to it, it's listed in the legend.
* Eye of Skadi will be a melee eye of skadi if the unit that picks it up is currently in melee form. It will be ranged if the unit that picks it up currently has a ranged attack. Switching forms may or may not affect the form of the Eye of Skadi, it depends on the ability that changes your range
* Ursa Warrior is a ranged unit. Doombringer is a melee unit. As of 6.28, Banehallow remains melee in his ultimate form. Strength Morphling is no longer in the game.
Maim: "Sange", "Sange and Yasha"
Lifesteal: "Mask of Death", "Mask of Madness", "Helm of the Dominator", "Satanic"
Feedback: "Diffusal Blade", "Manta Style"
Chain Lightning: "Maelstrom", "Mjollnir"
Corruption: "Stygian Desolator"
Cold Attack: Melee: "Eye of Skadi melee"
Cold Attack: Ranged: "Eye of Skadi ranged"
A quick explanation on how to read an excel chart:
As seen in the ranged part, an Eye of Skadi and a Stygian Desolator would give you the Corruption orb effect, regardless of any other circumstances. However, on melee heroes, it says "Place". Looking in the legend, it tells you that "Place" means that the item in the highest priority slot will take effect, as well as the inventory priority order. I realize that my previous explanation may have been a bit ambiguous, so heres an image of the priority order:
Credit goes to: Malle for creating this table.
Original source: Dota-Allstars Forum