Dota 6.60 Beta 45 - Dota-Allstars 6.60 Beta 45 Download. The previous Dota 6.60 Beta post comment is already reach more than 300 comment and become harder to read. So, i decided created this fresh new post so it would be easier to us to discuss the new beta map, Dota 6.60 beta 45
In this Beta map, Tauren Chieftain already have complete skill set, there's massive changes on items and even more new items (WTF!). Check the post for pictures and changes.
In this picture, Tauren Chieftain already has complete skill set and he is wearing new items ^^
Now Aghanim is viable for many heroes, not only intelligence heroes
For new heroes pictures and skills, you can check Batrider post and Tauren Chieftain post. You can also discuss both heroes on their respective post
Dota 6.60 Beta 45 Changes Summary (relatively to Dota 6.60 Beta 21)
Below is a compilation from redrach analysis about the changes and other feedback:
Huskar has been hugely buffed now with indefinitely stacking Burning Spears, and Aghanim's that increases damage done to enemy by his ultimate (65% of their HP) and a reduced cooldown (15 -> 8!!) Looks like Aghanim's is *the* item of choice on him now.
Razor has been remade to be less of a point-and-click hero. Chain lightning has been replaced by 'Plasma Field' - a huge AoE nuke that hits twice if you micro, and his ultimate is now an active that attacks one unit at random. I'm unsure what 'Static Link' does, but presumably his ultimate has been coded to attack the linked enemy in particular.
All-in-all he seems harder to play, but I'm unsure if he's stronger than his 6.59d counterpart. (He's definitely weaker than his imba 6.60 beta 21 version)
Medusa now has an AoE Purge for her ultimate ('Stony Gaze' - fits her theme better)! But it only works on enemies that attack her (or are facing her? Unsure.) Which means its useless while chasing. Bit of a nerf there. Chain Lightning has been replaced by 'Mystic Snake' which just seems to be a slower version of Chain Lightning. There must be more to it, but I can't tell.
Sniper's changes really disappoint me. Scattershot has been replaced by 'Shrapnel' - a 30% AoE slow that does 40 dps over 10 seconds at level 4. Unfortunately such a skill would only slightly boost Sniper's survivability, and the slow only affects units in the AoE to boot. Which means he's still gank fodder.
Also now he can no longer one-hit creep waves, making him more of a sucky farmer.
Aghanim's now reduces his ultimate's casting time and increases range.
- Pipe of Khandahar (1500g), item that allows you to activate 'Ghost Form', an ability that makes you invulnerable to attacks, makes you unable to attack, but lets you cast spells. Unsure if you take more damage from spells in Ghost Form, or if you're even targetable. Would make it a decrepify clone, except without the MS reduction.
- Talisman of Evasion (1800g), gives you 25% evasion.
- Monkey King Bar now has 'True Strike', a passive that ensures your attacks always hit (bypasses evasion). Which means it counters the above item.
(The two changes above severely hurt Mortred. Now any agility hero can cheaply (relative to Butterfly) obtain evasion, and also counter Mortred's evasion.)
- Quelling Blade (300g), cheap new item that gives +40% damage (20% for ranged) vs. non-hero units. Clearly an item meant to help melee heroes farm. Good starting item for Void, IMO.
- The Leveller, upgrade for Quelling Blade. Gives a lot of +stats (lots of +agi), plus 40% damage to non-hero units and 60% damage to buildings (20% and 30% for ranged). This relatively cheap item should help a lot of melee agility heroes contribute more to their team in pushes, as well as help them farm better. Prediction: Battlefury + Leveller will be the new in-thing for pubbers to get.
- Poor Man's Shield, upgrade for Stout Shield that gives 100% chance to reduce hero damage by 25. Seems like a completely useless item to me, esp. now that Vanguard has a 70% chance to block 40 damage from all sources (up from 65%), even though it's quite a bit cheaper than Vanguard.
- Manta Style is now an upgrade for Yasha (wtf). It has Illussion (actives), no longer give Feedback orb, and only gives +stats and bonus move and attack speed (wtf). Needless to say, this is a bizarre change.
- Diffusal Blade is now upgradable like Dagon! (Level 1 - +22 agi, +6 int, burns 20 mana, Level 2 - +36 agi, +10 int, burns 36 mana) Upgrading the recipe refills Purge charges (
. Now it's a strong item on its own.
- Sange and Yasha no longer needs a recipe, so it's 500g cheaper overall.
- Reduced Hammer cost by 10
- Rapier back to +250 damage
- Reduced Radiance Recipe cost
- Vanguard now gives 70% block
Maelstrom's recipe and stats have changed:
Mithril Hammer (1600g) + Gloves of Haste (500g) + Recipe (900g) = Maelstrom (3000g)
Grants +24 damage, +15 attack speed, and a 20% ctc 150 damage Chain Lightning.
Now the items reflect the theme (Mithril Hammer -> Hammer icon of Maelstrom) as well as synergize with the proc (more attack speed = more Chain Lightning procs)
Butterfly recipe changed:
Eaglehorn (3300g) + Quarterstaff (900g) + Talisman of Evasion (1800g) [No Recipe]
New System of messages when one takes a rune.
Completely revamped LR
Courier now has new skill , Return Home
Emphasis to farming , many tool-tips now have " Damage to non-hero units "
Undying's Tombstone AoE dropped a lot (for instance at 4 its 1200->1000).
Dota-Allstars 6.60 Beta 45 Download link:
Dota-Allstars 6.60 Beta 45 via http://warcraft.gamewebz.com/
Dota-Allstars 6.60 Beta 45 via RapidShare
Dota-Allstars 6.60 Beta 45 via Easy-share
Well, after seeing this map, i bet Dota 6.60 is one of the map that contain HUGE changes! This post is the second part of Dota 6.60 Beta Map post, i recommend to check Dota 6.60 Beta 21 post before read this one. If you found changes that not yet posted here, feel free to dropped by ^^
And don't forget to Subscribe so you can always have the latest news about Dota-Allstars